Sunday, January 24, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - January 24, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Today was all about the big dig out after this monumental snowstorm. We officially got 26.1 inches and the snow drifts were even higher. Probably three to four feet. But like I said yesterday we are just working with it and I am happy to say that we can finally get out. But it wasn't easy. I spent the entire day shoveling and during that time I saw several vehicles get stuck on my street.

So today's photo is all about the dig out.


This is our back deck and is the first thing I did this morning. Luckily with the sun shining on it it is even better now. Hopefully in a few months (or less) I will be sitting on one of those chairs enjoying some warm weather.

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. I remember sitting on one of those chairs. It didn't have snow on it though. Our front walk is pretty good, but the back yard is awful. I feel badly that I can't get out there to feed the feral cat that comes around. But even he hasn't been here. I hope he's OK.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I guess these are summer chairs :) I hope your feral cat is okay. He probably is. Cats are very tough and resourceful.

      Delete
  2. I keep thinking it could have been worse. Hopefully the warmer temps will melt some of this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suppose it could be worse. But did we have to get an entire winter in one weekend? :)

      Delete