Monday, September 8, 2014

September 8, 2014 - Photo Of The Day

As the weather here today is turning cloudy and a little cooler, and for some rainy, I am constantly reminded that the Fall season is almost upon us. Yes, I know that there are still some nice warm and maybe even hot days left. But they will not last. So in that light I would like to share a little reminder of Summer with you.

Please Click for Full size Image


But don't let this just be a reminder that Summer is coming to and end. No, let it remind you that no matter how cold the Winter may be there is another Spring ahead. A time of renewal. And also use it as a reminder to get out there and enjoy it all while you can. And if you are out there at 6 or 7 in the morning maybe I'll see you. I'll be the one with the camera :)

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment