Sunday, September 14, 2014

September 14, 2014 - Photo of The Day

Today was the last day of our short three day weekend in Ocean City, New Jersey. We spent most of it on the beach watching the annual air show. We only found out about the show last year and the motel we like to stay at (Thanks for showing it to us Kathy!) The Pavilion has a special rate for this very weekend.

Last year I got some pretty good shots of the planes as they flew through the sky above us but this years turned out even better. I was prepared this year. Well anyway, I have many I would like to share, and I will. Today however I would like to show you one from the finale of the show.


As always I thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you come back to see what else I have to share with you. If you like what you see please share it with your friends and family.

Until next time...

5 comments:

  1. That picture is great. And you're welcome about the Pavilion. I've stayed other places, but this is the best to me. Glad you had a good time on your get-away. Good thing you went when you did. It's getting cold!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy! Yes it is a very nice place to stay. Not fancy but clean and friendly. Not to mention very close to the boardwalk.

      Delete
  2. We're headed there this weekend to celebrate our 52nd wedding anniversary. Marion W.

    ReplyDelete