Saturday, September 6, 2014

September 6, 2014 - Photo Of The Day

Today was a hot day. A very hot day. Humid too. But despite the weather Kim and I took a trip to one of our favorite places. Longwood Gardens in Kennett Square, Pennsylvania. It was actually kind of nice. The crowds were small and I was able to photograph a lot of the grounds and buildings without people getting in my way. But that's not what I am sharing with you today. Today I share this squirrel.

Please Click For Full Size Image

A very friendly little guy (or girl, I don't know). Very tame and not afraid of people. I had a short lens on my camera and was able to get close and shoot this photo without him running away.

Tomorrow I have another lucky photo to share. Please come back and check it out.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment