Thursday, September 25, 2014

September 25, 2014 - Photo Of The Day

What the heck is going on here?


That's a fair question. What you see before you is a group of performers from Australia that call themselves "Strange Fruit". This was shot at a performance they made at Longwood Gardens earlier in September. They strap themselves on poles several feet in the air and act out a story set to music. It was actually quite entertaining and they are very talented. You can read more about them here.

On another note...

I have started something that I hope will be fun and compliment this blog. I have created a public Facebook Group by the same name as the blog, Exploration Photography. You can find it at https://www.facebook.com/groups/explorationphotography/ .

I hope that this will be an interactive experience. It should be a lot easier for viewers to comment and even make suggestions. I will also occaionally give a little background into the Creation of some of the photos I share. I do hope you will check it out.

Thanks so much for spending a little bit of your day here. I appreciate it!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. This is so interesting and cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly was different. I have a video I might post too. Maybe on the Facebook Group.

      Delete