Sunday, September 21, 2014

September 21, 2014 - Photo Of The Day

Early this morning I drove out to Pawlings Farm, part of Valley Forge National Park, to visit the "Witness Tree" that I have previously written about. i wanted to photograph it in better light than I did last time. My first time there was on a Saturday at about 11 in the morning. It was a very bright sunny day. There is nothing wrong with that unless of course you want to shoot photos outdoors. But early in the morning and cloudy like it was today is a great time. I did get many shots and I will share them in a future post but for today I would like to show you this.


Seems like a great place to hang out if you happen to be a bird. I'm not really sure what this building used to be. It seems way too big to be a barn. Maybe some kind of a mill or factory? Anyhow I am a sucker for birds and give me birds on a 150+ year old abandoned building and I will pull out the camera!

Since I am not sharing any of the tree photos today let me share this with you. A short video I made walking on a back trail to see it.



Thanks for stopping by. If you haven't had the chance please check out a larger post I made earlier. You can find it here. I also have a couple of things I am working on to compliment this blog that I think some of you will like. Please be sure to check back soon :)

Until next time...

2 comments: