Wednesday, September 10, 2014

September 10, 2014 - Photo of The Day

Yesterday after work I was shooting birds (with my camera) in my front yard. We get a lot of them here. Might have something to do with all of the seed I put out. I got a few birds but what I really got a lot of photos of is this guy.


He doesn't seem to care that he is eating bird seed. That's okay though. There is plenty for everyone. Click here for another picture of him.

I know that I shared a squirrel pic with you a few days ago but hey, I like squirrels! 

Please visit again soon. You never know what I will have for you.

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. I saw a squirrel hanging upside down on my fence to get to the bird feeder. I know they are hungry too, but hey! Guess your red wagon is safer for them. Love the picture (as always).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kathy! At first the squirrel was scaring the birds away but now they seem to get along. Like I said, there is plenty for everyone. I am thinking about putting some higher feeders in the bushes. Maybe a couple of bird houses too.

    ReplyDelete