Wednesday, September 3, 2014

September 3, 2014 - Photo Of The Day

One of my favorite photographic subjects, as many of you may already know, is the Moon. I was on our back deck this evening planning another picture for today's photo and I noticed the Moon was pretty clear in the sky. Not as clear as I would have liked but enough for a few shots.

This isn't the best work I have done but I still think it came out okay. What do you think?

Click For Full Size Image



I like the detail but I think it could have been sharper. I think some of it is due to me shooting it in full daylight. Maybe I'll give it another try tomorrow and share it in a future post.

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I love shooting the moon too. By the way, my friend Lynn still cannot leave comments. But she does enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy!

      I will check the settings again and see if I missed something.

      Delete