Wednesday, September 24, 2014

September 24, 2014 - Photo Of The Day

While trying to decide what to post for my Photo Of The Day I realized that I hadn't shared something from our recent trip to Ocean City. What trip to the beach, especially for me, would be complete without the obligatory picture of a...


Seagull!

I mean seriously, how did I miss that? This guy was enjoying the surf before the beach got crowded with people there for the air show that day.

Thanks for stopping by and please check back soon. I have some cool stuff coming up.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Obligatory seagull! I love it!!! I always have to take a picture of a seagull too. We really are related.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I can't pass up a great bird pic. Seagulls are great because they are not afraid of humans as much as other birds.

    ReplyDelete