Wednesday, September 17, 2014

September 17, 2014 - Photo Of The Day

I don't shoot many night time photos. It's just not my thing I guess. To continue with the "beach" theme of recent however I would like to show you this.


This was shot last Friday evening on the boardwalk in Ocean City. What a beautiful night it was too. The weather was absolutely perfect. And what trip to the shore is complete without a walk on the boardwalk?

This shot actually consists of two separate images. Through the magic of Photoshop I merged them and was able to get the entire scene.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you come back soon!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I have taken many pictures of Castaway Cove, but none at night. This turned out really nicely! I'm going to try it next time I am in OC at night.

    ReplyDelete