Sunday, August 9, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - August 9, 2015

Hi and welcome to the Sunday edition of the Daily View!

I have been really busy working at the Avian (and squirrel) Cafe. We have a couple of new additions and a minor remodel that took place today and the results were almost immediate and were definitly awesome. At least I think so. So for today's photo I would like to share one of the additions.


Well I guess this is actually more of a replacement than an addition. This is our new bird bath complete with running water (fountain). I had birds using it about 10 minutes after it was installed. And I think the hummingbird is very fitting. And speaking of hummingbirds check out the video below. I moved the hummingbird feeder and also added some petunias. And soon after... well check out the video.


And here is a video showing a wider view of the improvements.


And that's about it for today. Thanks for stopping by and please be sure to come back soon. I have something new I am working on and will be unveiling it in the next couple of days.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Love the improvements. Especially the fountain. It adds a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! I really like the way it came out. And the hummingbirds seem to like it too. Not to mention the other birds and squirrels!

      Delete