Monday, August 10, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - August 10, 2015

Hi friends and welcome to the Daily View! Happy Monday yeah...right! Where did the weekend go?

As you know I share a whole lot of photos of what I call my "outdoor pets". I don't think there is a bird or squirrel around here that I haven't photographed. Today though I would like to share one of our indoor pets. This is Bandit.


Bandit loves bags. But of course what cat doesn't? When he crawled into this one and tucked himself into the tissue paper I knew I had to grab a shot.

And now I must go. I am working on a new project that will be debuting soon. I think you will like it. At least I hope so.

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Very handsome! Apparently he likes the camera as much as it likes him! Good timing on the photo1

    ReplyDelete