Thursday, August 6, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - August 6, 2015

Hi my friends and welcome to the Exploration Photography Daily View! Well tomorrow is Friday and the weekend is almost upon us. Is it just me or does time seem to be traveling at hyper speed? Not to mention this Summer season.

Today I would like to share a photo I made a few days ago at the Cafe. It was standing room only that day!


You should see the lower level dining area. But I'll save that for a future post.

Thanks for stopping by. I'll be back real soon with more.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Whatever you're serving,keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! Will do! Also be sure to watch for my next post. I should have a really cool video and perhaps a new edition to the cafe...

      Delete