Sunday, August 30, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - August 30, 2015

If you read yesterday's post you know that Kim and I spent the day at the Philadelphia Museum Of Art and the Water Works in Fairmount Park just next door. And as you know I shot lots and lots of frames. But no such trip would be complete without a photo shot from the famous Art Museum stairs. It's been done literally millions of times over the past three plus decades thanks the the movie Rocky and I am sure even before that people have taken advantage of the wonderful view of the city from this vantage point. So for today's Daily View I present you this...


This was a bit of a challenge because there was a lot of haze but I think I tamed it pretty well. I wonder if there would ever be a time to shoot this without people in the frame? Yeah probably not. And just think that 28 years ago there were no buildings taller than William Penn's hat that you see in the distance atop City Hall allowed in Philadelphia. And for some interesting reading on that subject check out this link

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...
 years

2 comments:

  1. No people? Maybe really early on a Sunday morning.....It makes me kind of sad that "Billy" is no longer the tallest...I think that
    some part of us is sacrificed to progress when that happens. Good shot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I could manage to make it there very early but I don't think Kim would be on board with the idea. I may try Pugh.

      Delete