Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - August 19, 2015

Good evening my friends! Or good morning/afternoon depending on when you are reading this.

Today I continue to share from our recent trip to Ocean City Maryland with this shot of a landmark on the boardwalk. Ocean Gallery.


And I know it's hard to see but if you look at the "Y" in the orange "GALLERY" and glance down a little there is a live webcam of the boardwalk. You can check it out at this link. Pretty cool!

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. This is a picture I had trouble interpreting. At first it just looked like a jumble of stuff and made no sense. I checked out the video. That is very cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This store has been there for over fifty years. I wonder what it looked like when it was new? The webcam is great. I remember when I first viewed it about 10 years ago and it showed a new frame every 5 seconds or so. Now it streams live. I love technology!

      Delete