Sunday, August 16, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - August 16, 2015

Hi there and welcome to the Exploration Photography Daily View!

Well after a long weekend in Ocean City Maryland we are finally home. it's about a three hour ride each way and the traffic this time of year is horrendous. But it was a great time and worth every minute.

Today (tonight) I would like to once again share a sunrise over the ocean with you. I was very pleased with yesterday's but I like this one a lot more. Please take a look.


What do you think?

And that is all for today. It's late and I sure am beat. But I'll be back real soon. I hope to see you again here at the blog. And if you get a chance take a look at my new blog Exploration Photography Mobile.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I think I actually like yesterday's shot better although both are good. Is the sky really red like that in the morning or is that a filter?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy! The sky as a whole is a mixture of reds and blues but this was shot with a zoom lens and only shows the reds.

      Delete