Monday, August 17, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - August 17, 2015

Hi there and welcome to the Daily View!

For the past couple of days I have shared one of my favorite subjects. The sunrise. And a sunrise over the ocean is even better. But there is more to the shore than sunrises. Today and for probably the next few days I will share some of these other points of interest.

On Saturday morning well after sunrise and right after we ate breakfast Kim was looking out at the ocean and saw this passing by.


Frontier Town is a campground/theme park located just outside of Ocean City Maryland. I have never been there but it looks kind of fun. And I think this is very clever advertising. After all everyone is looking at the ocean.

Thanks for stopping by my friends. I'll see you again soon here at the blog.

Until next time...

1 comment: