Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - August 4, 2015

Hi there and welcome to the Daily View! Well folks it was another warm one today and when I got home from work I really didn't feel lime working any more. So I took a break and instead of mowing or weed whacking or cleaning I decide to just sit in our yard and enjoy it for a while. After all isn't that what the hard work is all about? Naturally I had my camera in hand and was casually photographing some birds and flowers. I will share some of those over the next few days but for today's Daily View I would like to show you this.


I caught the Sun right in the middle of our neighbor's tree. Very cool! At least I think so :)

And I'll see you again real soon. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this! It reminds me of hope coming through,being there in the darkest times....

    ReplyDelete