Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - August 25, 2015

Hi there folks and welcome to the Daily View!

How about this weather we are having here in the North-East? It's nice and comfortable and the sky is crystal clear. A perfect night to enjoy the outdoors for a bit. And as I was out there taking advantage of the situation I looked toward the sky and saw this.



I have literally shot hundreds or maybe even thousands of frames of the Moon and it never bores me. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. I agree. The moon is a lot of things but never boring...... Now your bloggers can say "you gave us the moon!". Ha HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you going to try to shoot the moon and Mars tomorrow night?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll see what it looks like and how late it is. But if there's something to shoot at a reasonable hour I'll give it a shot.

      Delete