Monday, August 3, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - August 3, 2015

Hi there folks! Welcome to the Exploration Photography Daily View.

I have been working in our yard most afternoons when I finish work trying to take advantage of this period of no rain we have been having. Up until about a week ago there was rain just about every day and most of it in the afternoon. It is to be expected this time a year in this climate. So it is nice to be able to get so much done. Anyhow, when I finished for the day I was talking to our neighbor and he happened to look up at the roofing over our front porch and what did he point out?


Yep! One of our squirrels. He didn't seem go be up up anything. I think it was just a stop over in whatever daily journey a squirrel makes. But I'll keep my eye on him.

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Think your squirrel buddies are fascinated watching you as you are watching them? There's a thought! You ever see one with a camera......Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you are right. They definitely seem to pose for me. Wow I could make a fortune if I taught a squirrel to use a camera :)

      Delete