Sunday, August 2, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - August 2, 2015

Hi and welcome to the Daily View! Well it certainly was a very busy weekend here and as usual it went by way too fast. But anyone who knows us knows that we try to get out there and enjoy every moment. It breaks up the monotony of the daily grind. But as I look toward the next weekend or day off I try to remember something Mom always said to me. "Don't wish your life away". And I must admit that I have a tough time with that. She was certainly right though. So work aside I try to make the most of every day. And I use photography as my daily "getaway". But more importantly I share a little piece of it with you.  But enough of that. How about today's photo? Well here you go :)


Today Kim and I had lunch at a nice little Irish pub on 2nd Street in South Philly called quite fittingly "The Irish Times". We got there about noon and had a wonderful lunch. Kim had the Fish and Chips and I had Bangers and Mash. And both were quite good I am happy to report.

After lunch we headed to the famous Italian Market a few blocks away. Now I grew up and have lived about 20 miles outside of Philadelphia my whole life but oddly enough have never been there before. It was a really cool experience and I think we will be going back. And of course it is the subject of today's photo.

Before I go I would like to let you know that I am working on yet another addition to the ever changing "Cafe". Watch this spot!

And that will do it for now my friends. Thanks so much for stopping by. I'll be back real soon!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. The best thing about the Italian Market is the aroma.....The smell of fresh spices,vegetables..so fragrant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. And the variety of everything from vegetables to fresh fish and every cut of meat you can imagine. A refreshing contrast to supermarket shopping.

      Delete