Friday, August 14, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - August 14, 2015

Hi and welcome to another late evening Daily View! Kim and I are on a short weekend getaway and traveling took up a lot of our time. Plus checking in and getting settled in. But I did have time to grab a couple of shots. I have to say that I am not 100% pleased with what I am sharing today but I think it came out okay.


This is the sun setting over the bay in Ocean City, Maryland. Sunsets have never really been my thing but sunrises on the other hand... I hope to capture some nice shots over the weekend. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Thanks for stopping by my friends!

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. I understand your eye for detail. However, I LIKE this! Maybe some scenes (& photos!) are to just be enjoyed....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! You are right that some scenes should be enjoyed rather than photographed. A tough thing to remember as a photographer (even an amateur such as myself). If you don't enjoy the scenery you miss lout on a lot.

      Delete