Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - August 18, 2015

What trip to the shore would be complete without a photo or two of a seagull? For me none. But I am not sharing a seagull today. I am sharing seven!

On Sunday as we strolled the Ocean City Boardwalk before the long drive home I glanced up at the roof line of one of the many shops and saw these guys standing in readiness for someone to drop some food.

 
I am sure they had many a feast. The place was packed and everyone seemed to be eating something.

And on another note here is a video of Sunday morning's sunrise. It's just short of 14 minutes and if you would like to skip right to the sun it starts to rise at about 7 minutes an 10 seconds.


And that's it for today. Thanks for stopping by and please be sure to come back soon.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I like seagulls but their cry,,call? ...sounds so sad...like they are so alone...though by your photo obviously not. Do you plan
    to put a connection to the Mobile photos on the side of this blog so one can toggle (??) to it from here? Would make things easier.... Keep shooting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh they were definitely not alone :) Thanks for the good idea. I can put a link in the sidebar near the top. Look for it in my next post. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete