Thursday, July 6, 2017

Welcome To The Thursday View

Despite some light rain today I managed to make it out for a bit and do a little more shooting. I figured I'd better take advantage of some free time that I have. I once again visited Valley Forge National Park but this time I drove to the other side of the Schuylkill River to the Pawlings Farm Trail section. Home of the "Witness Tree". And though I did get a good number of photos of the tree I also played around a bit doing some macro shots. So for today's photo I would like to share one with you. This one in fact.

Click For Full Size Image

There was a light breeze to go along with the light rain and it sure did not make this shot easy.

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm lens at 183mm
- Manual Control
- Aperture F8
- Shutter Speed 1/400 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 400
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Wednesday July 5, 2017

That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment