Thursday, July 20, 2017

Welcome To The Thursday View

Hi and welcome my friends!

I have been going over folder upon folder of images this evening to choose what to use for today's photo. It's been a bit tough this week because I have been adjusting to a new work schedule. But as time goes on everything should balance out. And to tell the truth it's not really that bad. The hours are a little longer but I still have weekends off. And for that I am grateful. But back to the photo.

After browsing through my archives I came across a shot I made at the Pawling's Farm section of Valley Forge National Park that caught my eye. I remember that when I shot it my idea was to use the trees to kind of frame am image of the open field. But after some cropping and color adjustment it looked like it needed something. Or maybe it didn't. 

What it didn't need was the color. And I removed it so I could share this black and white scene with you.

Click For Full Size Image

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 26mm
- Aperture Priority
- Aperture F16
- Shutter Speed 1/40 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 200
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Wednesday July 19, 2017

And that will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment