Monday, July 24, 2017

Welcome To The Monday View

Today's photo is going to be a continuation of my backyard adventures yesterday morning. Well maybe not adventures so much as just a nice quiet time to enjoy nature. And my camera of course.

Here we take a close look at what was once a flower on one of our dogwood trees.

Click For Full Size Image

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 61mm
- Manual Control
- Aperture F16
- Shutter Speed 1/2 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 400
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

Also, Here's a bonus video.

As I was putting today's post together Kim came in from out back and told me a storm was rolling in. And man did it ever! So what else would I do but grab a camera and record a good portion of it?

I shot this with my GoPro Hero 5 Black. It is actually the first video I have made taking advantage of it's waterproof claim. And I am here to tell you that it sure is. I sat this camera on our deck railing for more than 17 minutes and it took all the rain mother nature could throw at it. I can sure see this new GoPro being very useful when we travel to the shore.


As with all of my videos this is best viewed in 1080P and at full screen.


And now...

Yesterday's View...

Sunday July 23, 2017

Sunday July 23, 2017

And that will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment