Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Welcome To The Wednesday View

Today after a string of many, many busy days and house/yard work and other commitments I was finally able to take a couple of hours and spend them shooting. I haven't gone through all of my days work yet but I think there is some pretty good stuff. All of it from Valley Forge National Park. There are some familiar sites that I shoot time and again and there is a bunch of new stuff too. And then there is some stuff that I have shot and shared in the past but perhaps a bit different and dare I say better this time around. That's what today's shot is. I made a similar photo probably two or three years ago. I'm not exactly sure but when I get a chance I'll skim through my posts and find the original. But for now please take a look at this and let me know what you think, if you are so inclined.

Click For Full Size Image
This old greenhouse is on the edge of the park. For some reason I don't visit this area as much. Which is a shame because there is so much to see there. And you will see some of it over the next couple of days.

It was a good shoot today. I felt "on" if you know what I mean. And I shot this knowing it had to be shared in black and white. If you want to see it in color though check out the "Before" image below.

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 18mm
- Aperture Priority
- Aperture F16
- Shutter Speed 1/50 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 250
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Tuesday July 4, 2017

And that will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. The two pictures give me two different feelings. The black and white looks old to me. Reminds me of the past and feels nostalgic. While the color one makes me feel like I am looking at a fairy garden. It's sort of enchanted. It's amazing what color will do to a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like both of them. The black and white looks stark to me while the color looks more warm and inviting. However, I really like the black and white feel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it in black and white

    ReplyDelete