Monday, July 17, 2017

Welcome To The Monday View

Today I am sharing another flower from our garden. And I could use some help identifying it. Or at least the tree that it is growing on. I think I may have posted the same type of flower previuosly a long while back. But I am not 100% sure. But regardless here is today's photo.

Click For Full Size Image

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 61mm
- Manual Control
- Aperture F10
- Shutter Speed 1/20 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 400
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And here is Part 2 from yesterday's first installment of "In The Garden".


And now...

Yesterday's View...

Sunday July 16, 2017

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment