Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - April 19, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

During my Sunday morning photo shoot I made my way over to what I call "the other side of Valley Forge". I am talking about Pawling's Farm which I have written about a few times before. I call it the other side because to get to it from the main part of the park I need to make a ten or fifteen minute drive which includes a stretch of Rt 422. Pawling's Farm is the home of a nearly three hundred year old Sycamore tree that many refer to as a "witness tree". The name refers of course to the history the tree has witnessed throughout it's lifetime. I have photographed this beauty many times over the past few years and of course I did so again during my recent visit. Here is one of my many shots.


I shot this in color but the lighting and general aura of the scene screamed black and white to me. And the more I look at it the more I like it. But as I often say, Though I take credit for capturing the scene I cannot take credit for the scene.

And now...

Yesterday's View...



Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment