Monday, July 3, 2017

Welcome To The Monday View

It seems that I get a lot of my photographic inspiration while working in the yard. And today's photo is a good example. I had to mow both the front and back yards today and to do so it was necessary to move some yard furniture around. And seeing as it was very hot today I decided to put the furniture back after I cooled off a bit. Of course it was getting dark when I did (and a LOT cooler) and while moving a lawn chair I looked up and saw the Moon was shining nice and bright. Now it's been a while since I have shared a Moon shot and I wanted to do something a little different. here is what I came up with.

Click For full Size Image

Originally in color, I thought black and white was the way to go. What do you think?

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 51mm
- Manual Control
- Aperture F16
- Shutter Speed 1/25 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 200
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Here is the "Before"image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Sunday July 2, 2017

That's all for now my friends. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. I like the black and white better. Black and white just enhances some things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The black and white is more dramatic, but the color one makes me feel like I'm there.

    ReplyDelete