Sunday, July 2, 2017

Welcome To The Sunday View

I had some "light" plans today on getting out to do some shooting. I say "light" because I knew it probably wouldn't happen. We have been busy working around the house. We have been here almost six months and believe it or not we are still going through boxes and deciding what to keep, what to donate and what to trash. And of course finding a proper home for everything we do keep. We have also been spending a lot of time setting up our basement game room and I must say it's really awesome. It's not done but it sure has come a long way.

With our busy day in mind I am sharing a snapshot today. This is from a group of shots that I actually did get a chance to shoot today while working in the yard. As with most of my snapshots this was made with my camera phone. In this case my Samsung Galaxy S8.

Click For Full Size Image

Aside from some cropping this is straight out of my camera (sooc) with no other adjustments made.

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Saturday July 1, 2017

And that's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment