Sunday, July 30, 2017

Welcome To The Sunday View

Kim and I are back from Atlantic City and man do I have some cool stuff to share! And seeing as today was quite a long one I would like to get right to it. Sound good? Good!

This is this mornings sunrise over the Atlantic Ocean and Absecon Inlet located at the north end of Atlantic City and south (just) of Brigantine New Jersey.

Click For Full Size Image

Okay, if you are wondering why this is so dark it is because I made it that way. The original that you will see below is a lot brighter. I simply used a bit of artistic license so I could convey just how dramatic the original scene was in person. I will be posting a more accurate version later this week.

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 106mm
- Shutter Priority (This was a mistake but hey, it worked out)
- Aperture F18
- Shutter Speed  1/200 second
- ISO (Film Speed) 200
- Center Weighted Average Metering

And here is the "Before image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Saturday July 29, 2017

That's all for today. But I have lots on the way.

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment