Sunday, July 16, 2017

Welcome To The Sunday View

Hi folks. While today's post is going to be quick it is not another snapshot. Today I would like to share an image of a new rose on our newly planted rose bush.

Click For Full Size Image

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 212mm
- Manual Control
- Aperture F11
- Shutter Speed 1/15 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 400
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

Also,

I am trying something new. On a not so regular basis I will do some video work in the Cafe. And when I do I will be sharing it via my YouTube page under the title "In The Cafe" followed of course by the date. So for my first post of this new video series I would like to show you this.


This is best viewed in 1080 HD and at Full Screen.

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Saturday July 15, 2017

And that's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment