Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Welcome To The Wednesday View

For today's photo I share one last (for now) image of a wildflower I shot last week at the Pawling's Farm section of Valley Forge. It is a macro and it is in full color. But to me the best quality it offers is the flowers imperfections. Sure I could have easily sought out a "better" subject but this one drew me in. I hope you can see what I did (do).

Click For Full Size Image

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 155mm
- Manual Control
- Aperture F7.10
- Shutter Speed 1/400 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 400
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Tuesday July 11, 2017

And that will do it for today my friends. But I'll be back real soon with some new and exciting stuff tio share. I hope to see you here.

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

3 comments: