Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Welcome To The Tuesday View

The more I get out and shoot the more I realize just how resourceful nature can be. I often think about how quickly it would take over if there was no human intervention. But that's not really the subject of today's photo. This is just something that interested me as I was walking along one of the trails at Pawling's Farm.

Click For Full Size Image

Seems this tree also makes a good flower pot.

But seriously if it weren't for humans this place would be a jungle!

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 26mm
- Aperture Priority
- Aperture F4.50
- Shutter Speed 1/30 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 400
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Monday July 10, 2017

That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment