Friday, July 7, 2017

Welcome To The Friday View

Today we continue with my recent trips to both sides of Valley Forge National Park. And just like yesterday's photo today's is another macro. Once again I think I could have made a crisper image if the wind was a bit calmer. Still though I am very pleased with the outcome.

Click For Full Size Image

This is from Pawling's Farm.
 
I don't do a lot of black and white flowers. However after working with this one for quite a while I just wasn't happy with the colors. I couldn't tweak them "just right". So I decided to try removing the color altogether and really liked it. I hope you do too!

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm lens at 128mm
- Manual Control
- Aperture F8
- Shutter Speed 1/500 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 400
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Thursday July 6, 2017

That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Now this one I really do like better in black and white. I think it's more defined.

    ReplyDelete