Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Welcome To The Wednesday View

Hi there folks. Today's photo is another snapshot. Sort of. As you know I tend to share a quick snapshot when I am running short on time or basically just had a long day of work or running around. But that is not the case today.

There is a common saying that the best camera is the camera you have with you. And that was very much true while I was driving to work this morning. I was at a stop sign at the end of our street and I was presented with a simply beautiful sunrise. Fortunately it was early and there was no traffic so I was able to snap a few shots. I would also like to note that I did do some minor adjustments which is something I don't usually do with a snapshot. So here is today's sunrise.

Click For Full Size Image

Not my best work but not my worst. And I did it with the best camera. The one I had with me.

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Tuesday July 18, 2017

And that's all for now. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments: