Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Welcome To The Tuesday View

Today's photo is an experiment in creativity. And it's a snapshot. Well a "snapshot plus" I guess. Because while it was made with my camera phone I did do some tweaking. Mainly a bit of cropping and adjustments to it's brightness and contrast. And I did remove the color. This is one of those scenes that needs to be viewed in black and white.

Click For Full Size Image

This was from about a month ago. It is our side bedroom window. And as I was getting up one morning I just had to capture the moment. I hope you can see in it what I do.

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Monday July 25, 2017

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. This looks like it was taken in 1930. Great picture!

    ReplyDelete