Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Welcome To The Wednesday View

Today's photo is a combination of three kinds of images that I have been posting a lot of recently. It is a snapshot (snapshot+ because there was some editing done), it is black and white and it is something I pulled from the archives. A trifecta of sorts.

This is a shot of the dilapidated portion of the Atlantic City New Jersey Boardwalk. And that bench you see has been there for I don't know how many years. And through all of the storms and high winds the ages have brought it that old bench is still sitting there almost defiantly. I wonder what will become of it when the new Boardwalk is constructed?

Click For full Size Image

Kind of a Film Noir look huh?

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Tuesday July 25, 2017

And that's all I have for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment