Saturday, July 8, 2017

Welcome To The Saturday View

Today we continue once again with my Valley Forge photos. And we are still in black and white. Though we jump from macro to something a bit larger. If you have been reading (viewing) my blog for any amount of time you will probably recognize this as what I call "My Favorite Tree" at Valley Forge.

Click For Full Size Image

Obviously not alive this once thriving tree lives on anyway. And as long as she stands I will continue to photograph her. I may not be the only person to shoot this beauty but I am probably right up there when it comes to the sheer number of photos. I am easily into the thousands in frame count. And many dozens in completed images.

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm lens at 73mm
- Aperture Priority
- Aperture F7.10
- Shutter Speed 1/800 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 200
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Friday July 7, 2017

And that's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Another one that I think is much more effective in black and white. I do believe this is your most photographed subject.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy! I must say that I agree. And it very well may be my most photographed subject.

      Delete