Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Welcome To The Tuesday View

Wow! Where did the day go?

Today Kim and I celebrated Independence Day with family and friends at our home. It was our first gathering at the new house and I couldn't think of a better bunch of people to spend time with. We had the standard burgers and hot dogs and many, many sides and desserts that our guests brought with them. I just want to say thank you to all who came over to celebrate with us. You really made our day!

Being it was a busy day means there was very little time for shooting. So for today's photo I am sharing another snapshot. But I think you'll like it. It's another view of the flowers I posted a couple days ago.

Click For Full Size Image

Like the previous shot this was made with my Samsung Galaxy S8.

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Monday July 3, 2017

And that will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for having us. It was a lot of fun. These are beautiful flowers. I meant to take a closer look at your front yard but forgot in all the goings on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome :) Thanks for coming! You can take a closer look at the front yard next time you are up. Maybe a couple of weeks or so if you want to have dinner with us.

      Delete