Monday, May 30, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - May 30, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Well my friends, what was supposed to be a very rainy Memorial Day holiday turned out to be pretty nice. The only clouds in the sky were nice and fluffy and the temps were tolerable. Kim and I took a drive over to Valley Forge to take in some scenery and for me to snap off a few shots. While there I thought about how Valley Forge is very symbolic of what Memorial Day is all about. Not only did many soldiers lose there lives but they did so during and for the very birth of our nation. It is a truly special place.

For today's photo I would like to share with you yet another shot of my favorite tree in one of my favorite places.


And now...

Yesterday's View...



Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I thought the tree looked familiar...Sometimes when I stand on historic ground...it makes me think. For me,it's when I'm on the cobblestones of Center City. To think that our founding fathers walked these streets....I close my eyes & hear the carriages & hoof clops ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know exactly what you mean. The same as when I look at people in very old photographs and think of how they are long gone now but in those pictures they were just going about there normal days. I wonder where they are going and what they are doing. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete