Saturday, May 28, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - May 28, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Have you ever had one of those days that just does not go the way you planned it? Well that's the way it turned out for us today. Between phone malfunctions (which was actually a blessing) to car tires going bad we had to change our days plans. We were set to head to my sister's house for her annual Memorial Day cookout but being as she is two hours away and car tires take time to get installed we did not make it. We were really looking forward to it too. We always do. Oh and the blessing I mentioned? Well when we started our day I noticed our car's low tire pressure light was on and stopped to get air. One tire was really low. We then headed to the phone store and when we left a short time later the same tire was low again. So if I had not made that extra stop we may have been far from home with a tire problem. So in a way the phone problem was a good thing.

So anyway for today's photo I am sharing one more shot from Longwood last Sunday. I had planned on something else but obviously that didn't happen. But it's okay because this was another "second look" pic and I really like it.


And now...

Yesterday's View...


And that's all for now. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you see that sometimes problems are God's blessings on us. It's easy to complain about things and hard to see the good side. You missed a good time, though. That flower is awesome. I really like it: color, contrast, everything. I'm glad you took a second look. Do you know what kind of flower it is?

    ReplyDelete