Thursday, May 26, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - May 26, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Today as I share another shot from last weekend at Longwood I would like to take a shift back to scenery as opposed to flowers.

One of our favorite exhibits at Longwood is also one that seems to be closed a large portion of the time. The Topiary Garden. And I can never figure out why it is closed but I suppose there has to be a good reason. But no matter, when it is open I make sure to take advantage of the opportunity to grab some photos. Photos like this one.


And now...

Yesterday's View...



Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I've always loved the topiary garden too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really need to see it during Nightscape sometime. The light and sound show they put on is amazing.

      Delete