Sunday, May 15, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - May 15, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

I had lots planned today and one of those plans was to get out and shoot at one of my favorite locations that I haven't been to recently. But it didn't work out that way and I got much less done than I wanted to. But that's okay. We have been running around a lot and were out late yesterday and I just needed to take a day off and rest up a bit.

Now this isn't to say that I put the camera down for the day all together. I did manage to get out and shoot a bit at the Cafe. One of our squirrels was hanging out for quite a while so I thought I'd set up and snap off a bunch of frames. But as soon as I did she left. There was birds though. Lots and lots of birds. And for today's photo I would like to share this Rock Dove (Pigeon) with you.


And now...

The past two Day's Views...




And as promised here is my Friday Frame Count... Just a couple days late...

Last weeks count was 54,797 Frames. This weeks count is 54,986 Frames which gives us a total of 189 Frames for the week. A bit low but I can tell you that I beat that number today alone. Not that it's a contest but it means that I got to spend more time doing what I love to do.

And now how about a little extra bonus? I haven't shared a video for a while so I thought I'd show you this one from the Cafe yesterday morning. This was shot using the wonderful Samsung Galaxy S6 and as always is best viewed at full screen and in 1080P HD. Oh and I know this is a little long so feel free to scan through it a bit but make sure you don't miss the part about 21:55 in.



And that will do it for today folks. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. Love the wingspan! An eagle impersonation? Seems to know where the camera is....poor kitty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cat took off after a bird about 30 seconds after this video ended but didn't get it. I'm not sure if it is a stray but I'll keep my eye out.

      Delete
  2. Snapped it just at the right moment :)

    ReplyDelete