Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - May 4, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

I was going through some photos from the past few weeks and came across a couple that I meant to share but just never got around to it. So today I would like to show you one of them. Sound good? Great! Let's go.


A busy day at he Cafe. And a rare action shot of one of our mourning doves. I usually just see them walking around eating seed from the ground. They almost never react when I am in the garden either. I guess they are very laid back birds.

And now...

Yesterday's View...



Thanks for stopping by my friends!

Until next time...


3 comments:

  1. Love you caught the wing action! Laid back can be good....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was very happy to get this shot. Like I said, it is rare that I see the doves like this.

      Delete