Sunday, May 29, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - May 29, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Recently I have shared a lot of photos from Longwood and naturally a lot of them were flowers. And today I am sharing yet another flower with you but this time one that is a little more local. Direct from our own front yard I present to you this Daisy.






Actually it usually resides on our front window sill but I thought the Sun would bring out it's colors and provide a little nicer background.

And now...

Yesterday's View...



Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. I like the color of your daisy. I found that the blue flower from yesterday is a cornflower or bachelor button. Oops. Just ignore my question about the name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen a daisy that color. Daisies are my favorite flower. Like the cornflower too. thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete