Friday, May 13, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - May 13, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Of all of the objects in the sky I think the most mystifying is also the most obvious. I am talking of course of the Earth's Moon. I think what makes it so interesting is the fact that we can see it most days and it is so familiar but most of us will never visit or explore it. The Moon seems so close and I suppose that relatively it is at only a short 238,900 miles (384,472.282 Kilometers) away. And though I cannot travel to nor take you to the Moon I can do my best to bring it to you in the way of photos. Today I would like to share this one with you.


I was so glad to even see the Moon with all of the clouds and rain we have been getting.

And now...

Yesterday's View...



Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment