Saturday, May 21, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - May 21, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

We had yet another rainy day here but in our journeys today I did mange to stop off at Betzwood Park near Valley Forge and snap off some frames. When we got there there was a lot of geese in the parking lot and the the surrounding area. I did my best to photograph some of them but they seemed rather annoyed by me and my camera. In fact they downright took off on foot right into the river. Here is a shot of a couple of them.


And here is a video of me following them as they went for a swim.


I bet if I had food for them it would have been a different story. Next time I guess. What do geese at anyway?

And now...

Yesterday's View...



Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. As kids at the Zoo,we fed them bread...is there such a thing as Duck Chow? ha ha! Love the video!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Purina does make Monkey Chow so you never know :)

      Delete