Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - May 11, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Over the last few years our rhododendron had done okay and has flowered but this year is probably the best I have ever seen. It's funny how that worked out because with all of the warm weather we had this past Winter I thought it was going to bloom prematurely and have little or nothing in the way of flowers come Spring. But fortunately all is well and we have lots of flowers.


I'll have to post a wider angle shot in a later post but for now I really like this close up. This was made with my Samsung Galaxy S6.

And now...

Yesterday's View...



Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Very cool! Russ & I are working on our small garden. He wanted an azelea (not doing well) but I liked a small shrub called Golden Edge Euonymous. It's green with yellow tipped leaves. the yellow really brightens the yard!Don't know much about it ,just that I like it.

    ReplyDelete